Braces Made Easy
Host: Dr. Austin Owen
Date: October 7th 2022
Time: 9am – 4pm EST
Location: orthobrain HQ
CE Hours: 7 AGD CE Credits
Cost: $995 – For 1 Doctor + 2 Team Members
Additional Team Members: $249
Don’t let brackets and wires intimidate you! If you have considered providing braces treatment solutions to your practice, then our course will help make the transition EASY! This interactive course will prepare you to apply basic bracket and wire procedures. Our hands-on models allow for realistic patient engagement, repetition, and the establishment of consistency. This course will introduce orthobrain’s guidelines for establishing an effective braces system workflow. Learn how orthobrain treatment plans provide step-by-step guidance on caring for patients with braces. orthobrain’s team of doctors and clinicians will share practical advice to maximize your time and efficiencies when providing orthodontic patient care.
1. Understand and execute the orthobrain braces system workflow and proven process.
2. Identify and collect instruments and products needed for patient braces care and education.
3. Complete the steps involved in the delivery of the orthobrain braces system bonding appointment.
4. Apply methods in managing space during orthodontic treatment.
5. Initiate finishing techniques with the guidance and recommendations of our orthodontic specialist.
6. Initiate removal of braces, delivery of the perfect smile, and implement retention protocols.